Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things are looking up! Here are some milestones (and the weeks are according to MY calendar, not the doctor):

- week 23, my nesting instict kicked in! I spent the last few days cleaning, organizing, filing, etc.
- week 17/18 I really started feeling better from the morning sickness. The last time I barfed was in Seaside the previous week.
- week 19ish was when I first felt her moving around in my belly. It was like a little poke. At first it was not very often, but as the weeks go on it's all the time! I'm at week 23 now, and I feel her all day long. Especially at night when I'm laying on the recliner. Or after I get out of the hot tub.
- week 22 was when I started "showing". I guess I was showing a few weeks before then, but I really started bumping out around 22. My belly button is getting more and more shallow...maybe in the next few weeks it will start sticking out!!!!

No comments: