Sunday, May 6, 2007

9.2 weeks pregnant

Well...things still aren't going so well. BUT I think they are a bit better than the last 2 weeks. Mornings and evenings are the toughest for me...lots of nausea. Taking a shower and getting ready in the morning is a 2 hour ordeal. I have to keep stopping and laying down on my bed. So far, the hardest part is brushing my teeth. As even though I'm the teeth-brushing Nazi (just ask my husband), there have been a few nights when I go to bed without brushing.

I have stopped taking my vitamins for about 2 weeks now, because they are not helping the nausea AT ALL. Doc says it's fine, and hopefully I'll feel better in a few weeks and start the vitamins again.

Jason and I took a trip to Hunterdon Medical yesterday to see how long it would take door-to-door. We were surprised that it only took about 30 minutes. Now we have to do the tour, and then we'll decide once and for all where Little Worm will be born.

The good news is, I'm not totally out of commission. I do get up and go to work when I have to, I haven't had to call out sick yet, and I even am ok for small outings.

Jason has been a God-send. He's picking up the slack on things that I just can't do (because just the thought of them make me sick) like loading the dishwasher, emptying out the leftovers in the fridge, and running downstairs to get me water, crackers, or whatever else I forgot after I get in bed.

Oh...did I tell you I had my first pre-natal visit? Everything went well...we heard the heartbeat (and by 'we' I mean me and Kel...Jason couldn't leave work early). Doc changed my due date to 12/16, since the baby looked smaller than they liked. My next visit is in a few weeks.

So that's it for now. Just trying to eat lots of small meals, get lots of sleep, and try to think happy thoughts!

No comments: