Monday, April 23, 2007

7.3 weeks pregnant

Well, things aren't going so well. Right between weeks 6 and 7, I started feeling sick. No barfing just yet, but every day I have nausea, queasiness, and general yuckiness. There are a lot of foods that - just the thought of - make me ill, and there have been a few nights where I went right to bed without eating.

What I've learned so far...preggie pops seem to work, engligh muffins are a good stand by, french fries always are good, and I CAN'T even look at certain foods.

My pants are getting a bit tighter, and wearing a belt is uncomfortable. I haven't gained any weight (yet!) but I'm bloated.

My first doctor appt is tomorrow, including my first ultra sound! Jason is coming if he can get out of work early.

Word about my pregnancy is spreading around, especially at work, and everyone has been SO nice and sweet since they found out (esp Barb Mac).

So stand by...more on my doctor's appointment later!!

No comments: